Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Time and Attendance Administrator to be based in Umhlanga, Durban.
- Computer literate. (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Experience in a similar position.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Daily capturing of manual timesheets and verification of attendance.
- Loading of branch rosters onto the system.
- Daily exceptions report reviewed and liaison with payroll, time and attendance officers and managers to resolve exceptions timeously.
- Daily report to Payroll, HR and T&A regarding exceptions, including team members absent without consent, worked when not scheduled to and leave taken without application and approval on ESS.
- Ensuring monthly low to zero hours report is sent to all managers for the 01st to 15th of the month of the month, on the 16th and returned by the 17th with all comments completed, followed up on and forwarded to Payroll Officers and Payroll Administrators on the 17th.Schedule to be kept and signed off and handed to payroll manager by the 18th.
- Reviewing of clocking inaccuracies on Jarrison Time system and making the required adjustments upon management approval.
- Assisting with relevant Time and Attendance reports as required.
- Filling of all documentation and reports as required.
- General admin duties.
- Ad hoc tasks and requests.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work extended hours with limited warning.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.